Saturday, October 23, 2010

Weird dream world

I'm glad that I'm upright. There's something about this cold weather, or perhaps this time of the month; that is affecting my mindset. I'm starting to feel increasingly disoriented. I find it far too easy to get distracted, to fall into some reverie and sink into my mind. I must stay in reality. Last night involved weird dreams, too weird to describe. I can bearly remember them either. A lot of my dreams also reveal subconscious desires for a particular archetype of a girl. It's interesting because although I can't remember anything about the archetype; she seems so appealing and also is nothing like previous girls I've been involved with. I think she's realistic too.

So I'm awake now, and trying to get on with my schedule. Even writing this post I find it difficult for my mind to focus.

Let's talk about positive. I've finally recieved my Basic Disclosure. This means that a process will unfold from this point:

  1. Inform HR that I have the form
  2. Ask them if they want it posted to them
  3. Ask HR if they have recieved my banking details properly
  4. Send HR the form
  5. HR Recieves form
  6. I choose shifts
  7. I'm allocated shifts
  8. I start work
  9. Wait 4 weeks
  10. I get paid

I feel like I need to apologise to you, to myself, to the world. I'm sorry that I'm so dim-witted right now. I'm not sure what's going on inside my head.

Oh, let's list a positive. I lost weight today and I'm well on my target weight! Perhaps that sets me up for losing weight to go down to 225 next week, and then further still. One can only hope. I have suspiciously not expelled any stool over the past 3 days. Yet still have I lost weight. Am I constipated again? I hate when that happens, that surely cannot happen because I have eaten a lot of veggies and had a lot of water. Odd.

I'm going to end this post so that I can do a job application. Wish me luck. My disorientation grows.

No comments: