Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Oh, how about that...(telephone interview invite)

Let it be said that I have a bit of an issue with dealing with anger. It's something I'm working on.

Okay that said, lets mention something else. As well as two applications today, I have also just recieved an invitation to a telephone interview. It's admin (ugh) for the HR section (ugh) of a publishing company (ooh?). Good sign perchance? Anyway, lets get on. I'm doing application number 3. I also need to plot a course to travel to the tutee, which will be long. I hate plotting routes. I kind of dread going to tutor tomorrow. One thing is that I don't feel in my own mind that I'm secure enough to tutor someone, in addition; I've not recieved a second comfirmation from her that I'm doing this session in her place. Also, I'm anxious about being the only person in the office (of that organisation) tomorrow. That irks me. Where did those two cute editor interns go as well? I feel like its just me and the boss sometimes, and that makes me feel a bit tense; looking into her eyes, seeing her puppy dog face while trying to keep a fake face. I keep wondering things like, is she that much older than me?

I have to say that I'm making good progress today, I need to stretch on for just a bit more, then I'll relax! If I had a third hand I'd pat myself on the back. I hope the cute girl from Norway comes online. She's cute, and funny I can be myself around her, which even for an online contact with someone, is a delight for me. Sometimes I miss being me. A girl once said, being better is like an old friend revisiting.
Anyway, I digress. APPLICATION!

I have a saying, the more I do, the more I have to do. I should add to that: the more I do, the more I post about what I'm doing. Except when I'm actually busy and stressed and I don't post at all.

No comments: