Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Plan of the day (Soundgarden in the noon)

I have decided to go to the concert this afternoon. I'll need to get ready in 40 minutes. At the moment I'm trying to send off an application to Penguin (the publishers) but the fucking site just crashed. Nyaa!

I quite look forward to the concert. I think on the way home I shall venture to not eat at a takeaway (jinx). I hope that when I get back, I'll have an email from the HR lady following my interview. I feel a little disoriented today. That's for a variety of reasons, not least the emotions from the past few weeks and the interviews. I think I need to explore a classical music concert that costs only the travel expenses to get to Knightsbridge. I need to get out more. Explore culture, just like I kept saying to myself last month.



No comments: