Monday, October 25, 2010

I'm not good at the unexpected

I have a schedule of pre-determined tasks, and I have to shamedly admit I've not attended to any of them. Things have gotten in the way of my attention, which I list thusly:

  • Contacting HR 
  • Job leads I've found from the JCP
  • Sending off a letter to HR
  • I've recieved another (that's the third in as many days) tuition enquiry
  • I've recieved an email just earlier from a HR role I applied to, which basically asked if I was okay with the salary (uh, yeah...) of the job. Is that a good sign? I don't know
I've almost finished these tasks which have suddenly come up. But it does not bode well for my actual schedule. I've learned something about myself that I've already sorta known: I'm not so good at dealing with the unexpected.

Okay, I've sounded off.

No comments: