Monday, October 4, 2010

Food makes me sleepy (Reluctant Mozart in the afternoon)

I feel tired, emotionally and physically.

I listened to a song on spotify. It reminds me of Marie. I allowed myself to listen to it end to end to bring back the memories, also I thought to myself: its' a pretty good song, and it would be a shame if I let a girl get in the way of enjoying a good song.

I'm listening to Mozart at the moment. Sometimes I find it a bit daunting, and its droning grandeur in the minor key sections can be a little overwhelming to my emotions, and I'm the person who listens to Webern explicitly for that daunting heaviness. Perhaps its a testimony to Mozart. I'm getting tired of all this music; fucking pop/rock/noise/metal/electronic/ambient/black metal playlist I have.

I called the HR people earlier, and there's no problem with a bank statement. Now I just need to find one. I wonder if my transcripts would suffice compared to my degree certificate. They better. I'm tired of fucking getting my certificate out for anyone. Especially for a job where I need training for heavy lifting. What does a Masters thesis have to do with body strength?

I'm not feeling too emotionally good at the moment. I'm getting upset, I'm feeling listless, and Mia is never too far away. I have waged with myself today: If I can make it to the end of the day without eating any more than I have had for lunch, then that will be an acceptable amount.

I ate:

  • Plate of french fries (well, 2/3 plate)
  • Fry up of veggies: 5 mushrooms, whole onion, whole courgette
  • Two cookies
It's a substantial lunch, and perhaps enough to go on for a day. I feel liek maybe I should lay down for at most an hour to recover myself. If I can recover.

No comments: