Friday, October 8, 2010

Underachiever

In the back of my mind, the thought comes into my cognizance.

Could I have been more?

The answer to that question is yes. Emphastically yes. The longer I am unemployed, the less confident I am in my abilities, and in my history. Losing weight seems to be the only validation that is accessible to me. Today I cooked some lunch, it took an hour. It was a long process of cooking. I cooked some sea bass, while frying up some caramelised onions with steamed peas and chopped, fried yellow peppers.

In addition to that meal, I also made my famous (?) quorn stir fry. Stir fry tastes better without mange tout. That's how my mum always makes it. I feel awfully behind on my tasks this day. On the other hand I feel like my head is in a big rush. I bloody hope to hear back from the HR people. I'd be jiggered if I didn't.

No comments: