Monday, October 4, 2010

Quick post (Uriah Heep in the Morning)

Good morning.

I think I'll just write a quick one today. This day feels like it's going to be a bit of a drainer, or another way of putting it; a long one, or a challenging one. I have three main tasks that worry me today. Firstly I have the task of going to the Job Centre, I'll go and hopefully leave really early. Actually for that reason I need to hurry, my appt is not long now and I ought to leave.

The other thing I have to do today, which is what really causes me angst, is that I need to call the HR Department of the company I'm being interviewed with tomorrow and confirm that 'utility bills' can include a bank statement. The problem is that I don't have any other proof of address, as I am not a bill payer in this residence. I guess they don't have losers who live with their parents as applicants. I feel like such a child sometimes. But enough of the pessimism. I'm going to call them, and it will be like pulling off a wax strip, scary, painful, but once it's done its done. I just hope they don't say 'oh since you don't pay any bills we won't invite you to this job'.

The other thing is counselling. This worries me for two reasons. Firstly it worries me because of the money. £60 doesn't come easy to me. I'm not made of counselling money. Secondly, I am not sure what I'll say, or if I say too much, too little or just don't get allowed to have any help from them.

Okay I must go.

No comments: