Friday, October 1, 2010

HC2 forms (The Cure at noon)

I know this is a small thing, but for me, healthcare, and the financial provisions around buying medicines and treatments, are really a great priviledge and I may say, a very fine right of being a British citizen.

I wish I had a HC2 form for my first three years of uni. I would have saved a lot on blood antidepressants. I quite like that medications are not on any expense. I can take advantage of great innovations in human health such as: skin creams, medicinal shampoos, psychotic medication, wigs (not that I use it) and also things like prescription glasses, and a reduction on dental treatment. Since my dentist is private, but takes on NHS treatments; there is a reduced but still substantial fee for dental treatment. Some of their cleaning services, however are a little cumbersome for my wallet.

I feel a little peeved on account of the new trousers that I bought were 'too small' for my waist. It's a 38, but a uniqlo 38. Im saddened that my weight isn't going down as much as I'd like. I've not lost enough weight if I'm honest. These past few days have been progress with regard to my weight loss, but I need to go further. I've never in the past year gotten as low as 220, or 215lbs. I'd love to get as low as that. My psychological habits with food are still issues to work on.

I'm going to meet my friend at a place on the outskirts of london, but near a big shopping centre. I'm going to go early (I think) and see if there is a uniqlo that has reduced price clothes. I feel a little tired after my extended breakfast/tv viewing. I have no excuse. I need to do better. I need to look at my bloody schedule. It looks like I'm a bit 'behind' schedule, since yesterday I cancelled all my evening tasks on account of my tiredness after work.

No comments: