Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I guess he was just here to make the alternate universes look good



This comic frames my thinking at the moment.

COuld I be more? That's a question pervading my mind.

Counselling today was uncomfortable. The counsellor raised some issue about the 'relationship' between her as the professional and I as the client. Could I ask something of her in a relationship of trust? She asked me this as a question. I said I didn't understand. She said it in another way and I still didn't understand. It made me uncomfortable. Another thing was that even though Icancelled all the appointments of this coming month of december, I'll still have to pay for it. So, in short. FUCK!

I can't get a fucking break. I will have to pay for sessions I dont want to do, and I won't save any money. This irks me, but I guess she has to make a living, to fuel her fucking mercedes. I hope something comes up in the mean time. I think its possible I should not be able to get off the JSA, in addition, I think it will be difficult to pay for xmas pressies, going out, and all the other luxuries of xmas, despite having a paid job I am in an economically tight position. This is perhaps the suckiest christmas ever. I'm going to check my bank balance to measure how depressed I should be. Call it damage control.




No comments: