Tuesday, November 16, 2010

For a day of stupour, this isn't the worst

Things I have done today:

  • Tidied up the house after party
  • Ate, ate and ate some more (post-party food is copious)
  • Sent application to a job
  • Did some job searching
  • Had a nap
  • Caught up on a few days worth of tasks, thus freeing up this week for mainly job applications.
Considering that I have an upcoming interview (the latest saviour from mediocrity), and the week is reasonably clear. I am slowly catching up to all the things I'm 'behind' with. I haven't applied to as many jobs of late. I'll need to get on that.

I've been in a bit of a muddle headed stupour lately. With my parents hosting guests, I have the heat off me for a while so I can focus a bit more. Although I feel like i've not done much, I do also feel that this week (except thursday) is going to be fairly clear sailing. That clears the way for having friday off and just resting.

No comments: