Tuesday, November 16, 2010

This is not something I usually say...

I've finished all of my scheduled tasks for today. Everything I do from this point ( except for counselling) is for future scheduled tasks. I bet that if I pick a certain job board I'll suddenly fill up my week with applications. I am in a place where I am relishing the fact that I finished everything before midday (after starting just before 11) and realising realistically that once I check the W4MP job board of university of london, I'm going to have a chocked up calendar for the next three weeks. 'm going to pause, drink in the smug sense of satisfaction, and then dive into it.

Normally I'd go jogging at this point. Maybe I still could. It's quite bright outside and possibly non slippery. Hmm, Perhaps that would be a better idea. For now, however, I should get things done. It's not to say that I have a lack of things to do. It's just that I'm ahead of schedule. Okay, patting myself is over.

No comments: