Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Catching zee's

After a fairly busy afternoon of trying to catch up with things, I found myself asleep. I must have went to sleep some time just before 1pm. I woke up just after 16:30. Perhaps my body needed that sleep, but I certainly do not feel any better for it. Maybe I should consider some positives.

  • I did make a request to cancel counselling appointments (human contact)
  • I applied to two jobs
  • I did some job searching
  • I cleared up some of the calendar tasks  
I realise that there is only so much I can do in a day. I'm no superman. Realising this, as well as my physical needs of being mentally apt for the task, is important. The coming few days will be busy, but also positive. Today is the only day before Saturday when I can focus on the important business of job applications. I've done two sofar, perhaps I could do more? I bloody hope so. These applications are oppurtunities, and I must make more of oppurtunities. Perhaps I am lacking in motivation.

Now that I'm awake, I just hope that I can get enough done. I am going to call the GP office to see if they have my signatory form. That's very important - busy line. Fuck.

No comments: