Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A positive post, I still do those you know...

Good morning,

As I woke up this morning, the first thing I pondered upon was 'I need to shit'. While sitting on the throne, the second thing I was thinking was that I had a distinct cut-off time for when I finished applying for jobs today, I had 5 hours (now just over 4 hours) to apply to jobs, and then go to my counselling appointment. At the moment I am slowly applying to a John Lewis grad scheme. I really wonder why I bother, however my application schedule this week is distinctly a bit skimpy. I'm not quite sure why. I should be more forward with applications, in that Saturday is probably occupied, Friday is probably occupied as well. Today and tomorrow are probably my only real application days, since Thursday is the busy day.

I had a nice (yet gluttonous) breakfast of two pecan crusty pastries. I'm a little distracted, looking at pictures of watchmen and procrastinating. On the plus side, payday is coming soon, in addition, I'm upright and fighting. Perhaps I can be positive about that. The past few days were a matter of clearing up a scary looking schedule, now its more clear I'm in a good position to move forward. Now i need to clear up my GReader blockup and I'll be on top of things.

Excellent!

No comments: