Monday, November 22, 2010

My list of worries

Today I've kept on my feet. I think its the combination of having little money plus having to do so much. Let's see what I've done so far:

  • Signed in - 1C
  • Invited to interview 1.5C
  • Withdrew money from account (going to the bank till) 0.5C
  • Realised I had money issues - 3C
  • Filling out pre-interview forms - 2C
  • Issues with form 1: missing form- 0.2 C
  • Issues with form 2: need countersignatory - 2.5C
Listing these worries and using the Conatus schema for anxiety has helped. How much anxiety is that overall? Well, my initial answer is: too much. Let's see what my other answer can be: 11.7C

I've not reached this amount in a lonmg time. In all fairness, I don't feel it at once, but It does take a toll on my body.

No comments: