Monday, November 8, 2010

(mantra:) I am in control, I am in control, I am in control *deep breath*

Good morning.

Back from the job centre; I've told the advisor that I've started the job. The advisor is very sympathetic and she said that I should just wait until I get my first paycheck and then we can move forward with ending my claim. The sooner I end the claim the better. I want to contribute to the economy, and i seem to do that by assisting with rich people's events at Shambly arena.

*sigh*

Perhaps the best time to face the day is when one has a clear head. Perhaps the best time is now, that is, the eternal present that one has this thought. Today I have lots to do. I should see this as a challenge, as a task. Lets surmount the tasks of today. Today and tomorrow are the main days this week to send off applications. Friday I'll probably be too tired to do anything (probably) so I must expect much of myself for today and tomorrow. Wednesday I'm working, thursday I'm interning. I must see this as a positive thing: that I have time to send off applications. I feel like I am diminishing as a person, that unemployment is eating me up inside. Having any job is better than no job. I must remember that. In that respect, I must remind myself that things are getting better in that minimal way. I'm not unemployed and I can tell people I have a job (and I'm an intern).

Okay, now, keep calm, and face the world. I have applications to do.

Wish me luck.

P.s. ugh, I wish I lost more weight tomorrow

No comments: