Sunday, September 19, 2010

weighing heavy on me

hello there,

I feel listless today, I also feel a little tired, fatigued and mentally beat. What I'd really want to do is eat a shitload, and lay down watching lethal weapon 2 and other things on sky+. Unfortunately the parents are hoarding the house, and I'm in my room listening to podcasts.

I've consumed an unacceptable amount of food this weekend, on the plus side I've jogged a couple of times this weekend. I went to the date yesterday, we met up outside a tube station right when the 'protest the pope' lot were going nuts. We then went walkies around st. james' park and then passing whitehall we saw the atheists going along again. The date was more a matter of walking around london and chatting. Hippy girl was tired; after a long night previously. Now I feel just as tired and listless. I am partially eating because I am bored. I really shouldn't eat any more today.

This morning I decided to embark on a sunday jog, I worked on my legs and did some situps; but the cycling machine was hoarded by teenagers and kids way too small to actually sit on it. I felt lazy during the jog and I feel lazy now. The plus side however is that even when I was lazy I still managed to push myself and excercise. I took the long way home and worked up a bit of a sweat. I notice that the weather is getting cold again and the energy about the area is changing again. No one is in casual summer mode and we are in miserable cold britain again.

I've hardly done anything today, I've searched a few vacancies but mainly I've listened constantly to podcasts. I have a fat list of audiobooks I certainly could listen to, but right now stephen hawking, aristotle and st. paul really don't appeal to me. Where would I want to be right now? I'd want to be in bed next to a naked woman, or watching quantum leap episodes next to a naked woman. Or perhaps buying a new laptop.

I think I might just put the computer on silent, even put it off, and just lay down. Maybe I'll get some energy back after an hour. There are lots of things that can get me down right now, and there are also really nice things as well. If I were alone in the house I'd purge right now. It would be so good to purge.

I feel lazy, fat, and tired.
I had an interview this week, two dates, went interning, invited to two interviews and made a good start toward turning my life around.

I'm gonna lay down. I'm gonna blame tiredness on my workout today, even though I was tired then anyway. At least I maxed out on the leg curls. I want my quads to match my calves. I do have good calves. Not so good thighs though.

No comments: