Monday, September 6, 2010

Anxiety

Yesterday I had an anxiety moment. I eased it by eating. I just noticed that my wrists are really fat.

Anyway. I'm having an anxiety moment right now. I have come home from shopping, and I notice my phone going off. I am partly scared that its the REED pimps trying to enslave me again., so I choose not to answer. I then check the number on google and its one of the policy bodies that I applied to. FUCK!!

My anxiety gets the better of me. I'm still debating to myself whether I ought to return the call, or not. I want to eat for lunch right now. Maybe my anxiety will be eased that way. I bought a toothbrush, shampoo/conditioner and shaving oil. All maintenance purchases. I then perused primark without buying anything, that was a resistance to temptation. I went to sainsburys afterward and made some shopping purchases for the week, quorn, meat, drink and special k.

I'm anxious cos I feel that the call would have made or broke me and I didn't make it. I hate when I miss the boat like that. I feel like punishing myself today, for being fat. I've not heard back from the girl I asked out. I think I might ask out the other hippy girl if that fails. Now I have a growing sense of confidence. I hope they don't judge my belly. Ironically I think I'm judging the younger girl for her weight, and here I thought I was a nice guy. It is a little bit of a turnon. I've fucked a chubby before and it was tres kinky.

Anyway I digress. I think food will lift my mood.

No comments: