Thursday, September 16, 2010

Fantasy Impromtu

I just had an interview on the telephone. Not quite one which entails booking an interview, I was called, and then, interviewed. Its a casual events staff for a major London venue. They said that they'll let me know next week. So, should I take it?

The first answer is obviously, yes. The second response is thinking whether this is the ideal outcome in my life. Well, I can always apply to graduate schemes and stuff later. It's certainly better than being unemployed, and it is shift work. I think that I might be able to fit in interning with it as well. Here's to hoping. On the plus side I will get to work near the City, with all the bankers and shit.

So, that's one achievement struck up today. Well done me. Now apply to jobs...

No comments: