Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Ugh, gained weight

It's my fault really, I've not eaten the most healthy of foods. I also purged, so perhaps it could have been worse. So I'm up today, I had a weird waking experience. I had a dream I was in stephen fry's flat and it was horrible and murky and debating with a guy about the infalliability of the pope, while a guy was sucking my finger and turning me on a bit, I then felt self conscious because the guy i was arguing with was offended by homosexuality. Wtf kind of dream is that?

Anyway, I got uparound 9. Did the ritual of shaving/teeth and then I weighed myself, I have mostly checked out wank pics and greader today. I've got an interview tomorrow. Exciting, isn't it? I have a hankering for crisps or some kind of chicken wings. It's always the evil food that is most lustworthy. I am thinking about sending a CV to a local computer shop, some cash wouldn't hurt. In addition, I'm also thinking about my interview tomorrow. I've been given a task. It's a thinktank, and they are asking me to write up something about certain policy measures. I know, scary.

I am off to the job centre in the moment. I have an appointment, about what I do not know. I think I'm going to combine a jog to get there, and once I get home I'll obtain the medicinal shampoo that I was prescribed, and maybe I'll put in the CV in that shop, and while I'm nearby i'll make an excuse to by shit from sainsburys. I'm shitting loads at the moment. Must be all that watermelon. Excuse me.

No comments: