Thursday, September 16, 2010

I don't like...

I don't like Judas Priest. I fucking hate how indulgent and folk-talesy they are. I hate people who like power metal. I dislike how they do courses at university like physics, and how they have girlfriends who are dumpy and insecure and of such a low grade they are equivalent to them.

I don't like how frustrated I am at my life and how, complacent those fucking power metallers (or metal-lite) they are with the status quo and their lives. I hate power metal. I hate that I associate with heavy metal. I hate the repetition and the uncritical aesthetic acceptance of their band brand even if they are now dried up from their 20 year ago fame and mainly depend on playing the old songs to garner a crowd.

I hate when my mum talks about my eating habits. I hate how she doesn't like that I have an MA, and thinks that 'knowledge' and things like 'learning' or taking a methodical approach towards learning, or appealing to things like authority, science, and government recommendations are contrary to authenticity. Where ignorance is authenticity, my parents won't be far.

I want to scream and purge and shout and smash things.

Instead I blogged it all.

Fucking nerd cunts who like power metal and computer games and have fat girlfriends.Cocksucking cunt bastard fucks.

There I feel a little better. I'm going to lay down with an audiobook.

No comments: