Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Goal: get a job

I went to the job centre today. They told me (in a carrot and stick fashion) that I will have to do what amounts to community service as work experience if I'm unemployed for another three months.

Or get a job.

I should work harder to get a job, and get my life back. Its not as if I can't work harder. Interview tomorrow, prepare for that. Send off CV at local computer gaming shop.

Situation is getting desperate. I dont want to go to reed again, or its equivalent. So I got the printer from downstairs, now I'll print off a CV. I'll customise it for computer exchange, when I'm ready I'll then put a personal blurb on it, and then head off first to the pharmacy (for medicinal shampoo), then I'll drop off the CV, then I'll get some snacking/shoppy things. Then I'll head back to the pharmacy to get my head meds and off home. Hopefully at that point I should then go and prepare for my interview, then get my other job apps forward.

I need to be more motivated. It's getting serious now. I am too complacent. In other news, this rush of feeling is motivating me toward asking out hippy girl, 18 year old girl hasn't replied to my date request. Maybe she's too shy. Well, shy doesn't help me (for her and I) so I might go ahead with asking out the other girl to the two tate museums. I need more girl experience under my belt, to boost my confidence and remember that there is a thing called hope.

Oh did I mention I nearly got run over yesterday.Fucking scary.

Anyway, off to my day.

No comments: