Monday, September 13, 2010

Psychic vampire

I'm chatting to my ex at the moment, on MSN.

She's a real psychic vampire. Just her few words drain me of emotion and positive feelings. I do worry for her though. Antonia's daughter is not too well. I love them both. Perhaps it was silly of me to tell her about my dates.

Reply from Hippy girl. We'll meet by the Thames from 3pm. I can't believe it's really happening. I can't believe I'm having two dates, with two girls, while thinking of my ex and worried sick about her, while 'Mia is taunting me, and I'm still unemployed, and the job centre is making me jump hoops, and I'm behind in my schedule, and I'm waiting on jobs, and I'm feeling ever hopeless about getting a PhD because of the budget cuts.

Life is not simple.

I had a 4 hour nap. I woke up feeling like, oh FUCK!

No comments: