Saturday, September 11, 2010

one rome rises while one troy falls

My ex started messaging me again. Apparently things aren't going too well for her. Her 'fiancee' turned on her, went violent and she called the cops. Antonia's daughter is also unwell. I worry for them both. I had a lot of mixed feelings last night after chatting to her. I had this difficult emotional moment. That is all I want to say.

In another story, last night I asked out the hippy girl. Guess what? Text reply this morning. She's interested!!! Possible date planned for next tuesday. Two tate museums linked by a boat trip. Nice date idea? I hope so. I hope it goes well. She seems really nice, and into me. I'd so love to move on with my life, talk to a nice girl, boost my confidence and maybe see how far I can get ;)

Although I still worry for my ex. Im balancing an act of still caring about Antonia, with trying to get on with my life. Maybe I can be the magnanimous one; as her relationship burns to the ground, I won't be petty. Not publically anyway.

Wedding today, I've decided to hump my pillow. I wanna get out all the horny before I'm civilised. I told hippy girl that I'm vain. I told her a lot with that. I can be vain, I understand complicated stuff and I have a masters. It's only fair. Anyway, here's to a good day, and next week being even better. Oh yeah!

No comments: