Friday, September 17, 2010

Filling a day with void tasks

According to my 'schedule' I've completed a fair amount of tasks, however by the standards of my 'points' system, I've done an 'ah, it's okay' amount. So, what's happened today?

1. Job searches
2. Searching/exploring graduate recruiters
3. Training
4. Snacking about
5. Reading GReader casually, but not too much so as I lose concentration
6. Invited to another interview (for a vacancy that I found from my old university - thank you very much you bastards)
7. Messaged a girl (another hippy) on social networking site
8. Messaged hippy girl to confirm date (no reply)
9. Writing a couple of blog articles (when I get my academic mind ticking I start thinking about books and literary things. Presently I am thinking about Nietzsche, Aristotle, and the latest Stephen Hawking book. I'm also reading a very scary book on the Armenian Genocide, and it was a genocide. Terrible what happened to those souls.
10. I bought some base-layer style main shirts from uni-qlo, this actually seems exciting


So, to sum up my day of void tasks (i.e. no job aplications), i've been typical and blogged that I've done nothing.

No comments: