Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Eating fig rolls

This probably sounds utterly spurious and irrelevant, but hey; that's me.

Today after the interview, I've mainly kept to drinking water in a casual manner, catching up on small tasks on GCal (which means tomorrow means I have to do the big stuff), and grazing. Grazing is the kind of eating you do when you are bored. I've grazed upon two packets of crisps, two pot noodles and at the moment I'm considering that I may open a second pack of fig rolls. I quite like the fig roll because it is dirt cheap, and it is passably a fruit based snack (compared to yesterday's custard creams.

Where has my life gone when I'm doing petty reading tasks on GCal, and eating figs. Ideally I'd like to lay in bed right now, perhaps next to an audiobook. However, I'm planning to go out to soho in about an hour's time so I'm procrasturbating (without the masturbating). I think now I'm going to dedicate some time on watching videos on the external hard disk.

I was thinking today of how people perceive me. The employers at the cancer charity were really nice and they treated me with respect and dignity, and saw a sense of worth in me. It's like being told you are gorgeous but not believing it. I want to gorge when I get home. Maybe some KFC, maybe some fish n chips. I know its bad, no buts, I just want to do it. I won't do it for any time soon, and this is my equivalent of a social life; going to see comedy on my own. I'd love to see Isy Suttie in the flesh and who knows, maybe someone will spark a chat with me...

Anyway, I'm going to eat fig rolls and watch robotech. I don't care I'm a geek.

No comments: