Thursday, September 16, 2010

Sweaty

I hate when I work myself into a sweat, and I am not working out, or working. I have committed to some constructive tasks today, but I do not feel that I have achieved what I have really set out for in my schedule. I have commited to the following today:

1. Vacuum stairs and upper floor (emptying the vacuum dust container twice)
2. Put mum's suitcase in the loft (where I had a trigger...don't want to say any more than that)
3. Put recyclables (sic) into recycle box
4. Did not make a mess

It may be said that the vacuum and the suitcase may constitute heavy lifting. Anyway, lets get on with my task. I got a text this morning from last night's date. I think my frustration last night at the 'disappointment' was setting up my expectations for sex. Lower the bar man; not just for being a sexual entity, but just, because that's the nice guy thing to do. I didn't pressure her, I just wnet home like an obvious masturbator. I haven't wanked since then. I feel emotionally clear I must admit. Anyway, I'm blogging to distract myself. Lets get on with my schedule...ugh.

At least I have a pepsi on my desk...comforting pepsi. I want another pot noodle...

No comments: