Sunday, September 12, 2010

Golly, a weekend in 25 points

Golly. Let's talk about lists again

1. Traffic on the way to the wedding
2. I said things to my dad I regret, insulting things
3. My dad fucked up my cummerbund in the wedding, really pissed me off
4. Nice alcohol during th wedding, and my sis got me a gin and lime at the bar
5. Awesome food at the wedding.
6. I love my family, and my cousins are a big laugh.
7. Little awkward moments in the wedding.
8. My nephew was cute during the wedding
9. Did i mention that the food was to die for? die like diabetes!
10. The way home was just as bad as going there. Awful traffic.
11. When I got home I got a message from a girl on a social networking site
12. we chatted and she even suggested i visit her house at 1am so we can have late night loving
13. What? that shit doesn't happen to me!
14.  I was a wuss and said no but wednesday evening as a date would be good too
15. Hippy girl also organised a date.
16. The girl in 11. is 47 years old but looks like a nice late 30s (and soo hot). she's into me, i'm into her, but most importantly I feel I can talk to her well.
17. Sunday: woke up at 7am, wanked over girl in 11. fell asleep
18. Sunday: woke up at 11am
19. Went for a jog. 4.2k, calisthenics, some new emphasis on supported pulllups My arms were suitably troubled by this new task.
20. Went home, ate only two meals today. Being good? time will tell. I feel my parents downstairs motivate my want not to eat and also to dally about the house. I work best living in a single room. Weird.
21. Today I caught up with various tasks, I've less things obsctructing me to get back to job hunting tomorrow. I also did job sheets and emailed some rejection emails to the JCP advisor.
22. Sign in tomorrow: 9:30, get up: 8am
23. Then more job applications.
24. I clarified details about date on wednesday. I think its possible there may be sex. I'm scared, but I'm also really horny, and really eager.
25. Emailed hippy girl, asking to clarify time for saturday's date.

Today's summary: I am going on two dates this week, with two different girls. My confidence is up. I have a smile on my face, I ate two meals today.

One year on from the breakup; its not so bad. ;) Now I just need to work on other things in my life, namely: money, flat to live in, job, life, research (don't forget the fucking research).

My research aspirations look more bleak by the day. Government ministers from both Libdem and Cons are proposing a cut in funding. Two years ago was bad, now is really bad, this will be worse.

Anyway, I'll focus on the weight loss and the girl prospects for now.

No comments: