Wednesday, September 29, 2010

(bizarre spanish/latino soft rock that I found from an indie website)

Somehow having a soundtrack to my life eases the pain, however not by much. Background noise can sometimes easy my predicament. I think I may go for a jog in a moment, my body feels ready and not sore. Perhaps that will lift my mood. I lost 2lbs yesterday, probably because I only at two times yesterday, excepting the time I chomped on the two slices of pastrami; I ate a big portion of cod and chips that I went out to buy from a local takeaway. I couldn't finish it in one sitting, which is always a good sign. I felt bloated and full and 'burpy' and once my stomach upset eased, I ventured to finish it. If I attempt one big meal a day, perhaps that might work to lose weight. I must try harder to lose weight. It's become the last vestige of achievement.

After coming home from yesterday's jog, I was feeling very upset. I need to prove to myself that these events have not undermined my resolve, and to do so I must jog.

What an interesting justification. I shall go for a jog now. Probably a quick one. I'll see how good my arms are for half-pull ups. I'm feeling short of breath at the moment. That's the anxiety coming back.

No comments: