Wednesday, September 22, 2010

w4mp

Good Noon to you.

Isy Suttie was amazing last night. I went to see her at Soho, as I've mentioned a couple of times. It was hilarious, and I liked how she mocked the whole 'ex-boyfriend' humour. Also, there was a bizarre and random press up competition at the end with a soldier from the audience. There was a lot of audience participation at the end of the show, and I'm also glad that I did not sit at the front. I may have been on the front line of the audience and Isy might have talked to me. I'm a bit too insecure to talk to her. Lovely dobby...

So, I got home, ate some fish and chips (takeaway, naughty I know...). Waking up this morning I thought I was having a lie-in, but it was a relatively early 9:30. I went out for a jog just after 9:30. It was just over an hour, according to my calculations, I've breached a new speed of 5.4 average, this is true for monday and today. I also worked on some upper body today, I did those half-pullups, and I was considering the 'rule of 3'. The rule of 3 is the notion that you set a given number of reps and try to boost it to 3 more. I couldn't do 3+ where my set goal of repts is 8. I excercised some muscles that I didn't know existed today, they would be otherwise flabby. The pullups really stretched my shoulders so i decided not to be too strenuous, I also got to some situps, and I phased out while doing situps and just getting into the repetitions.

Okay, so now I got home, and I'm presently procrastinating. I was searching the w4mp job board. I'm a bit tired of unpaid internships and I feel its a waste of time to go to an interview and intern. Maybe if I had a paid job in addition to an internship. At the moment, at least until I hear from the three pending applications that I was game-planning about yesterday; I won't focus on unpaid internships.

I feel nicely fatigued today. I got my new uniqlo shirts, and they are the form-fitting type. although large, i can get to see my flabby bits. At the moment I'm getting distracted, or distracturbated (without the masturbation) with a radio 1 documentary about this band called 'Bring me to the horizon'. They seem really...British, philistine, but it also makes me feel alienated as a metal-head. I guess I've listened to too much of the finnish and norwegian stuff.

Ugh, I've eaten a bit too much of the fig rolls. I need to carry on my job search (ugh)

On the plus side lets talk about positives (Isy Suttie talked about how after her breakup with her fiancee; she tried to list 3 positive things every day, I think dobby has a point).

1. Went to see isy Suttie
2. Had a job interview
3. I have another interview on friday
4. I have an assessment/training day in a couple of weeks
5. I went on two dates last week
6. i went jogging today
7. I got nice new clothes from uniqlo

okay. i'm going back to schedule now.

No comments: