Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A penny saved is a penny earned

Lately I've sent off loads of applications for bbc recordings. maybe it is that they are coming up so much on my RSS feeds, but it seems on the border of monotony right now. I realise that laying a seed needs time for the plant to grow, so maybe I can have a more enjoyable social life and cultural life if I go out more to things like comedy, or bbc recordings. I quite like my new uniqlo shirt. I've found a synthesis between the gap t-shirt that I used to love so much; and a base layer, without, hopefully, being too sweaty. I hate how restrictive base layers can be. I do like their moisture wick though.

I feel a little tired. I'm waiting for my parents to leave the house so I can just plon on the tv, or bed, or just eat alone or something. So much to do today. I'm not used to being at home on wednesdays. Tomorrow is intern day, and not today. It feels like a thursday to me, possibly because yesterday felt like two days (pt. 1 interview, pt. 2 dobby).

I feel suitably refreshed post-workout, but the fatigue is my enemy. Lets hope that the seed/plant analogy holds. All this work now will lead to good yield later on. Talking of good yield, I should apply to jobs; so that I can lay more seeds.

No comments: