Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Emotional hangover (The Cure in the morning)

Good morning.

Last night I got very upset. Today I'm feeling a little down, but also a little numb. I'm going to try not to dwell on what happened, or didn't happen and go on with my day.

I don't think that this song by the cure helps me too much, it's repetitive, droning (sic) and draining. I got a call in the morning which woke me up. I got a call from the counselling place that I called and left an answerphone message in. That's right, I'm making an effort to start counselling again. I remember around the time I started this blog I had a mixed relationship around counselling. Eventually, however, I went. Those memories still are sore.

I'm still getting memories about my ex, and her daughter. How badly I miss them both.

I dont think I want to listen to the cure anymore today. It's far too depressing.

*change track*

No comments: