Friday, September 3, 2010

Progress (def.)

Progress, the process of:

1. To set targets, meeting them and/or exceeding them
2. To improve in one's performance or situation
3. To reach closer to an overall goal
4. To move forward

Yesterday I did the following:

1. I bought my ex a birthday card
2. Booked GP appointment
3. Job search
4-6. Job applications (3)
7. Training
8. Lost weight
9. I asked out a girl (I think)

Today I've lost more weight, and I've met my 'challenge' weight target. I have two weight targets you see; one is a modest target of 1lb a week, and the other is the 'challenge' target whihc I don't expect to meet. I've met last week's challenge target of 225lbs, at a weight of 223.8lbs. Now its just a matter of not undoing that progress.

Oh yes, I asked out a girl. She seems sweet, she's starting uni later next month so its probably just going to be a one date thing. She seems nice, slightly arousing, and quite the conversationalist. It's a different girl to hippy girl. This other girl (that I asked out) is someone is started messaging on one of those networking sites.I think it would be fair to say that normally I wouldn't go out with this kind of girl. Considering my past record of dry patches and previous girls. She's sort of gothic/metalhead/camden type. Am I a complete bastard if I dont take this one seriously? She's nice, but I'm sure she'll meet a nicer guy more her type when she starts uni. I'm the buffer cock. if I am a cock, that is. Maybe I'm still a baby chicken.

Anyway. On with the day. I got up late, and my shaving/brushing ritual is just behind me. Oh, my parents are leaving the country for a week today. Here begins another wankathon. The schedule looks crazy busy...

No comments: