Tuesday, July 2, 2013

tuesday stupour turned to slow grind.

Dear Diary,

I woke up this morning feeling miserable. I got up, and tried to focus on other things, made me feel a little less miserable. I'm reading a friend's essay at the moment, doing it for free as he's a friend. I do lots of things for my friends - read their books, check through their uni essays, read their business copy for customer distribution. I guess I'm a nice guy.

I fucked up this weekend. I tried for ages to try and lock the door, and gave up last sunday at the garden, turns out that a homeless man infiltrated the area and was sleeping rough there. I fucked up. I really fucked up bad. Nobody is pointing out any blame yet, but this could cost the project. So there's various things I've got to be mindful of over the next few days: performing in 2 weeks; there's a discussion group I was invited to. I got another shift this month, so I was informed, that's always good. I may have to cancel if I have a placement at the Sentinel, but its all good.

I want to have a snack break right now. It so happens that I'm off work for a few days. I'm doing little tasks while watching Oz on the 2nd screen. I must admit that watching the show was initially amusing, but its causing me a bit of anxiety with the awful situations that the prisoners are going through and inflicting on themselves.

Keep active motherfucker. Keep active.

No comments: