Tuesday, July 16, 2013

dear diary

Everyone seems to be more sociable this time of year. It's all about the parties it seems. You know I haven't even processed what happened on sunday - with the semi naked fetlife girls that I massaged - I still seem to be fixated on my piano performance.

 

Another thing that is on my mind is the cute lady from the garden who is inviting me to her housewarming.It's a summer saturday afternoon with a barbeque, alcohol and other such things. It feels so nice to be invited. I hardly know her, despite all the time we've spent together doing things garden. She likes to update on facebook a lot, though she works in an industry where being very tweety and facebooky are part and parcel of the personality.

You know whats really fucked up - employers check you out in terms of your facebook and twtiter presence, they also judge you by your tweets as well as the stuff you don't tweet. So you are damned if you don't tweet, and sometimes damned if you do.

I bet I sound really wanky and middle class aspirational with my twitter. You know I fucking hate myself with the way Ipresent myself. I kind of wish I had more of an authentic voice from this blog in my real thoughts and feelings and expressions in real life.

 

But I think I am getting close to that. I am happy with being candid and open as a matter of degree, by that I mean I'm getting better at radical honesty.

Part of me is thinking to myself: I better go to bed - work tomorrow. Another part of me feels restless thinking to myself: I can't believe its work tomorrow there's so much shit I want to do before I sleep.

 

To be honest, I've been working on a few things over the past couple hours and if it couldn't have been done then then I'll have to do it tomorrow. IF worst comes to worse, I'll just cancel gym tomorrow!

 

Onwards - well maybe one more social email then I'll go.

No comments: