Monday, July 1, 2013

New situations this week - I should be proud of myself.

Today is July 1st. This day has meant many things in years previous. However, right now none of that matters. What matters is the future.

I'm doing a review task of the week. I think one of the notable things happening last week is one of my newer targets that I introduced in May 2013. This Target is to count how many new and unfamiliar situations I have been in. I make a quota of ideally once a month. In a week (last week) I did three. These are:

  • Starting placement at Sentinel
  • Staying in the garden until about 5:30 pm for event (on my own I might add)
  • First monday triple session at the gym that integrates cardio, weights and a class - brutality workout

As far as new situations go, this past week has been challenging.I feel that all this activity is a sign that I am being very active.

Now to compile it all for June's data.

Onwards...

No comments: