Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Dear Diary,

Woke up, had a wank, finished breakfast-lunch. Now I'm getting on the task. I have about 4.5 hours to get shit done. On reflection its not enough time.

At the moment I'm reading stuff about people with ASD and the situation with financial support. It seems that there are some people who have such severe symptoms that it hinters their ability to work full  time. A lot of this stuff is really weighing heavy on me. On sunday I was 'neurotypical' and then monday I'm neural atypical.

I feel like there's a  partial explanation for my isolation. Partial reason why I find it difficult to relate to people. I'ms cared. I'm most scared of being 'different' to people. Then again I was always different...I guess I needed it acknowledged -right?

 

I don't know Its all hard to deal with right now. And right now I have other shit to do :(

No comments: