Monday, July 22, 2013

dont work and blog (summer shift)

dear diary. im at work. its the last shift ill have until probably september, at that stage the summer will be a thing of the past. theres a lot of stuff eating me up lately. no contact about working assignments for the senintel. i am not sure if ive been paid yet either. i will have to follow this up.

waking up today i couldnt find my work security pass. i think only now i am over the anxiety that caused me when travelling to work and my first hour here. its a conference at work today, pretty quiet. ive got wifi working here so ive been pissing about on my apps

my colleague didmt make it today so i am observing on my own. i am hungry but i dont have ability to leave my post. i can however piss abput on my phone, thats a lot of fun.

my anxiety right now is turned to hunger, uncertainty and a feeling of loss that i cannot articulate. lately a big thing on my mind is beethoven sonatas and mozart piano music. i have a growing desire to work on some mozart and beethoven.

so hungry

No comments: