Monday, July 1, 2013

8 is enough

Every month I do what I call a 'review task' for the whole month. Fuck why am I explaining this, I must have said this a few times already.

So I'm doing my review task today right now, starting with my review for last week. I said something in my head that I thought was a bit funny. I said to myself: fuck I've only done 8 fitness sessions this week? What's going on?!

 

Actually that's a sign that I'm keeping a good fitness lifestyle, at least in terms of activities. I fucked up my knee on the double session on thursday, and I felt like shit on Saturday, so I've been recovering and taking time of gym stuff for a while. Despite this, I did 8 sessions this week. My minimum is 3. I did 11 the week before - which is my basis of comparison. I kind of wish I did more, but surely 8 is enough. (get the cultural reference?)

 

No comments: