Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Dear Diary,

I'm not feeling so hot right now. Sent off some applications through Hays. I did some job searching. I did some community garden stuff. There's a to do list. I want to just lay in bed for an hour and sound off. I feel that might help me. Even half an hour perhaps.

Maybe I'll do some reading? This aspergers stuff is kinda grating at me lately. Other stuff is grating at me too. Like being unsuccessful in life. I realyl should do more to make it better. But nothing is happening. Nothing is happening for me. I'm in fucking limbo. I'm in a fucking state of nothingness. I am living a life worse than death. I should have committed suicide in  2006. I felt this was going to happen. I knew it was going to be shit and mediocre and my life would come crashing down.

Instead, I'm trying to fight. Trying to push forward.

 

I hope I can push myself at the gym today.

No comments: