Monday, July 29, 2013

Dear Diary,

 

I am back from the gym. I did 2 miles walking, 1.3 miles running and the combat class.

I'm looking at sickipedia for aspergers jokes. Most of them aren't funny, or rely on things that aren't about aspergers to be 'funny', like one racially insensitive joke about chinese accents.

 

One joke I find funny, mostly because it appeals to my sensibilities and silliness:

My female doctor's really hot but she said I have Asperger's Syndrome.

I think that means she likes me.

When I was at the various workshops for employ-ability, one of the guys there said he worked with aspergers/autism people to help them get work. Part of me wonders if that's why my life is so shit in terms of employment , because my social interactions get in the way.

 

I feel like I want to cry. I wonder if aspergers people cry. Apparently spectrum people don't have much imagination. I feel weird - being told effectively that I'm mentally limited. I'm also frustrated that I'm not going to start CBT for another two fucking weeks at least.

I might fill out this autism test...

 

No comments: