Thursday, July 4, 2013

Dear Diary,

Things I've done today:

  • Training session (weights)
  • Body Attack Class
  • Body Combat class
  • Purple schema tasks
  • Piano practice
  • Reading for book review
  • Watching Oz/Archiving

Other things on my mind today:

  • My sense of isolation
  • Lack of motivation
  • Diminishing sense of hope
  • Fatigue
  • Thinking about garden stuff.

I had an interesting bit of banter with the lovely lady at the gym today. She told me a funny anecdote. It was non-gym related. I wonder if I should stop analysing every interaction I have with a woman i fancy. Then again, I wouldn't be me if I didn't over analyse that shit. I've been watching a lot of Oz lately, and the prison surroundings remind me of my life in a lot of ways. I feel like I am in a prison of my own in certain ways. I don't know whether that's comforting or depressing.

No comments: