Wednesday, July 17, 2013

But first, water.

Dear Diary.

I'm feeling like I'm getting short with everyone at work. I was talking to a colleague at how talkative two certain older colleagues are and I am just trying to tolerate it. Then my colleague says: 'yes but there's a limit, isn't there?'. We laughed at that point - there is a limit to how many times I hear the same story told over and over again. Fuck me.

 

Very stuffy outside, I'm feeling very lethargic from all the sun and all the activity at work today. It felt longer than it needed to.

 

I'm deliberating about going to the gym tonight. I am thinking to myself that it might be a valid option to not go. Or a compromise: just do body balance.

 

As I got home, I am checking out how attractive some of my friends are on facebook. God is that okay to think such a thing? Their sexy holiday pictures do cause a bit of a stir within me. They are hot! I wish I had a hot body. Need to go to the gym more - but I'm making excuses like 'ooh its humid I'm a fucking pussy I regret everything in my life because of Marie and my eating disorder'. Well I'll say FUCK YOU  towho I used to be and I need to push myself more.

I'm going to the gym later, I really must.

But first, water.

No comments: