Saturday, June 22, 2013

unsorted thoughts about my gym

After reading all this men's health supplements and booklet stuff I am thinking to myself lots of unsorted thoughts about my gym.

 

Yeah I know that makes me a fucking gym bunny. It compensates for not having a social life, or any other kind of life right now:

  • Nearly slipped on the urinals in the toilets - whats worse than slipping and getting earhpones wet? Slipping on piss
  • The smell is atrocious
  • I wonder what happened to the cleaner I always used to see - I wonder if he's still working there
  • I hear the women's toilets also have poor hygiene, from foursquare
  • I noticed how some of the women at the class today have hair loss patches. I'mself conscious about that shit so I'm always noticing it in other people

No comments: