Thursday, June 27, 2013

Dear Diary,

I feel the need to attempt to say something profound. However, I can't really think of anything.

I feel like today my odds changed. I feel like today, I have a bit of career hope. I feel like today, all that slump of my life has suddenly been given a big fucking chance for me to make a better fortune and for me to make soemthing of my situation. I feel hope. I feel almost good. I feel like I have to actually manage my time better than I used to.

I shouldn't get too overwhelmed and overstimulated. It was only one day. I have two more days to go. I don't know if the next placement will happen any time soon. It might be until september. If that's the case, I really have to be frugal with the spending. I can't get complacent.

Anyway, I will have lots to do come tomorrow. I should strategically go to sleep, and not think too much. Tomorrow is another day. Got to save my strength.

No comments: