Tuesday, June 25, 2013

I wrote an 'On this Day' in my calendar

It's an annual repeating notice. It says this:

 

At work: I was with Sxxx, Vxxx and Sxxx, at the yyy aaa xxxx . I was telling Sxxx about how I've not heard back from the Seninel. At that point I went to the Cantine and then I got a call from the Sentinel. I had been given details of my first assignment but I had to reply back when I went back home from work. Work finished late and as such I had to struggle to call if anyone was around and I emailed, with luck, I was confirmed the first assignment. After the anxiety about getting it, I possibly faced not having a start date, but then I got it again, it was a big rush of emotions. Afterward I went to Badminton,. I am back home from badminton and a shower now, writing this (21:06, 25/06/2013)

So that was basically what I wanted to blog about earlier.

No comments: