Tuesday, June 25, 2013

(I'm pleased)

Dear Diary,

My heart just went from hope to, ah fuck!

---------------

Then I got an email as I was typing this post, hoping it was from the sentinel. No, it was my brother asking about finding him underpants and a shirt for badminton.

 

Then I got an email - YES! I'm starting at the Sentinel for a 3 day assignment, 'financial admin' whatever that means. 3 days from 9:30-5:30. It's just been confirmed by HR. So now, I've got to find the Payroll sheet.

 

So, I got the call as I was going to the cantine during work, then work finished late. I had to RUSH home and send off a phone call. The HR agent for the assignment wasn't there and I was like FUCK! Then I sent an email and another person recieved it and confirmed I'm starting tomorrow. I also had to cancel the psychologist appointment, which was necessary. I hope they can organise another date. I hope.

 

I'm too busy to actually talk about what I'm doing right now. I have to just do it. - badminton now.

Talk soon.

 

(I'm pleased)

No comments: