Thursday, June 20, 2013

22 Days

Do you know how in those films, or in the news when you hear about those tragic lost at sea moments people have, or a natural disaster, when they look for survivors, and then they stop looking? I kind of feel that way about the Sentinel. It's been 22 days since my induction and I haven't heard back from them yet. I don't know what to think, what to feel. Well I am disappointed, saddened. I feel a bit like I'm reverting back to hopeless.

So I have a week off work, Next week will have a bit of activity, a good few hours. But July is going to be quiet at Shambly arena. August even more so. It picks up again in September. I can't believe I am even thinking about september at this point. That's fucking depressing. I really need to make more money. I've been doing these odd tests here and there, where I test websites and apps and user interfaces, and that gives a little bit of money and it is fun to test apps and stuff. I was sent a webcam by those people today, and did an android webcam test. Basically the webcam is on a stand and it faces down on a table, so you could write stuff or use a tablet and it would record what you do. Last month I was feeling hopeful. Now that feeling has faded.

I feel really disappointed with the Sentinel. People are asking me why I haven't started working with them yet, and not even I am able to answer this.

So last night I did some blogging, I wrote a piece that was really personal. I am writing it under one of my pseudonyms. I think its sad that I have to have so many faces because my real one would be compromised.

[Interrupted from blogging]

I just got a call from the doctors - I'm possibly going to go through another treatment option. Another assessment. Fuck me. At least I am getting followed up about this.

I wish that call was from the Sentinel. Fuck! I am tempted to email them about it. I'm really realyl really desperate to work for them. But I do feel like I'm not going to be. I think I need to accept this and start looking elsewhere. I hate waiting, it reminds me of darker times.

Yesterday at the gym I went to balance class. After class I did some time on the cardio bike. I went on and on with the feeling that I just had to go on, I felt like I just had to keep going. I felt like I was having an inward looking experience as I was on that bike. It was quite spiritual. Today I intend to do three classes, if I get the shorts dry. I will do CXWorx, Body Combat and then Body Attack. That's about 2.5 hours of training, plus 40 mins of walking. I hope it will help me sleep. When I think about my disappointment with the Sentinel, I just fall into a dark abyss that I can't get out of. I would at least like to do something with my mind and my body that is positive and constructive. I really really love pushing my body hard at the gym. I need to have a better diet though. According to my schedule, if I just did those classes, I'll have done 6 things of note for my calendar. Lets make it 8...I'm going to spend the next couple hours really trying to make things happen.

I'm off to the laundry now.

No comments: