Saturday, June 15, 2013

stupour

Yesterday:

  • Went to work
  • Got home from work
  • Wanked
  • Went out to gig
  • Late to gig (ate takeaway tiwce)
  • Gig
  • After gig: go to local metal pub in camden
  • Surprise conversation with three guys from secondary school
  • Anxiety attack - leave the pub and sit outside.
  • Covnersation with guys outside pub
  • Go home
  • Drinks at my place with two of the guys
  • Possible faux pas
  • Wank before sleep

Today

  • Woke up too late for gym
  • wanked like 5 times
  • practiced piano
  • ate a lot
  • Felt lazy

Right now I put the computer on the desk and am trying to catch up on stuff. My brain is feeling quite stupoured. Trying to do stuff.This week has been unexpectedly busy: I'll review the week:

Monday: work, gym, garden meeting

Tuesday: GP, go and see musical,

Wednesday: Funeral, travelling, double gym session

Thursday: Shopping for trousers, triple gym session

Friday: Gig, work, post-gig social stuff, travelling throughout

Saturday: Stupour

 

Emotionally a lot going on today. I think I just need time to space it out, pace it out. I can't go on top gear all the time. I'm resting today.

No comments: