Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Monday summary

Dear Diary,

Today I woke up pretty late, Must not repeat that. I felt dead tired in the morning, which is why I got up late. So, maybe I'll talk about what I've done today.

  • Archiving
  • More garden stuff - catching up on tasks
  • Job Searching (I can't keep waiting for the sentinel)
  • Purple schema tasks
  • Went to gym class: body combat (a new situation)
  • Weights + Cardio session after class

Have I done enough with my day? I don't know. I feel like I'm doing the metaphorical version of John Lockes' underlabouring (fuck, that's a metaphor within a metaphor) - did I just reference the 17th Century quasi-empiricist philosopher John Locke? What's wrong with me?

So what tomorrow? More of the same - although I've done all of the job searching (green schema) tasks today. I think I should do some book reviewing to catch up on. I have a lot to catch on. But does most of it really matter? I think I could just cut out most of the things I do. I would like to make my life easier. More streamlined

No comments: