Wednesday, June 19, 2013

posted at 1159

Hello Humidity, welcome back to my life.

Fuck you can tell its summer with that humid air. Either that or my room has a big stank!

So I thought I'd make the most of my few days off. It gets hectic at work next week. Still no news from the sentinel. I woke up this morning feeling shit about it, then I had a wank. So one thing I've been trying to do since yesterday after reading a blog from Stever Robbins, the Get-It-Done Guy. I love their podcasts. Yes I sound like a walking advert. The Advice about working efficiently is to have a mindset of being busy and in a hurry.

So, that's what I'll do. I've made a schedule and a to-do list. I'm going to hopefully start it from midday. It's 1156 now so I better hurry up and write this post. I wrote this post because I wanted to put down my to do list, so I can state my intentions and then follow through for the next 4 hours. So, the do to list (just turned 1157) is:

  1. Examine PhD course options - 5 PhD studentships I found recently
  2. Update CV - to include my volunteering and mentoring (note to self - include Linkedin)
  3. Email Catchup (ongoing)
  4. Continue book review - aim for 30 pages today
  5. Wordpress blog clearup - metatagging and shit
  6. Garden tasks? (do if you have any time)

Okay its 1158. I'm going to have a shit then Im going straight on it. Also as I'm doing the tasks I'm going to put some podcasts and documentaries on. OH YEAH!

i CAN'T KEEP TALKING ABOUT HOW I NEED TO MAKE THINGS CHANGE, I HAVE TO MAKE A FUCKING CHANGE, I DONT KNOW WHY THIS IS CAPS LOL

No comments: